Thursday, January 24, 2008

WE LOVE JESSICA!

Today was spring pictures down at the elementary school. Since I am on the PTO (Secretary) we had to volunteer down there all day to make sure things ran smoothly and to just help out with everything. It is so nice having Jessica living right down the street from us. We are able to help each other out sometimes with our kiddos. Gage is just 6 months younger than Cara, and they play really well together. She watched Cara for me today. I came to pick her up, and look at how cute she looked. This was even after she had played all day long too. Jessica can do the most amazing hairdos. She has these little tiny hands and fingers that can make Caras fine thin hair look so adorable. Thanks Aunt Jessica!

I think I can, I think I can........nope, fat fingers can't do it.

Cara was showing everyone her "hairdo". Just look at the smile on her face......PRICELESS!

Isn't that sooooo cute! Look at the little teenie tiny pony tail at the end.....absolutely no hair I tell you....NONE!

2 comments:

Nanci said...

I am amazed that any little girl can sit through all the pulling and tugging that goes into a french braid. Rex is 3 and still has bald spots on his forehead. He has only had three haircuts because nothing grows on his head. Its sad. My mom said that it is from her.

Anonymous said...

How cute is she!! Love the double doo too!