Sunday, January 27, 2008

They think they are SOOOO FUNNY!

I absolutely LOVE my friends! They are constantly giving me a run for my money! I am the master of all things teasing and funny, UNTIL I met the infamous "KIM SKINNER". She is neverending at the things she comes up with....eating my food I just prepared, hiding my cookies, stealing my ornaments, and now......taking pictures with my camera. (that is just to name a FEW!) Let me explain. Cara had to go to the bathroom. I was talking with Krissy and Kim and just asked them to watch my purse and camera while I took her. About five minutes later, I returned and just picked up right where we left off talking. Well, on the ride home, I was scrolling through my pictures that I had just taken that night when @!#*%!$@ WHO IN THE HECK TOOK THESE PICS???? I started laughing my head off!! Kris started laughing right next to me in the truck because he KNEW I would eventually get to the pics that he was in on. They are sooooo funny!!

Kris was with one foot on the bench.....hey! lets take a picture of it!!

This is Krissy's beautiful hands with the wings they ordered and taken at a funny angle. They were probably just trying to hurry and take lots of worthless pictures before I came back.

Matt and Kim's pizza, that they shared with everyone. Yummy!!

Here is Kris and Kim doing their "famous DONK!!" They are sooo worthless!! Only those two would EVER come up with standing on both sides!! And they think that it is soooo funny! YOU ARE NOT SWITZERLAND KIM!! Pick a side, and not the men's!! Stand up for who you are.....a WOMAN!! TRAITOR!! Just look at their faces....kniving!

Oh, this took me forever to see what it was. My gum, sunglasses, and receipts. Oh, it is the inside of my purse. We really needed a picture of that huh?!? Retards!

Cara's shoes.....oh, DEFINATELY need a picture of those! I do think that these are so cute, and she NEVER will keep her shoes on!

Thanks for making me laugh! I do LOVE that I hang out with people who are making me view life in a fun, belly busting and histerical window!! LOVE YOU KRISSY AND KIMMIE!!

18 comments:

Melissa Gardner said...

i wish i would have been there to be in on that one... good one guys..

Kim Skinner said...

I've heard Switzerland is a nice place to live...you should try to embrace its culture. Good times, good times. And I emphatically deny taking any pictures with your camera....didn't even know you brought it that night!

Kim Skinner said...

and oh yeah, don't ever call me kimmie again or i will really have to hurt you. :)

krissy said...

Another fun night, and you should be happy if thats ALL KIm does to you is take some pics!! You know it can get alot worse! Im so thankful for your camera, I wouldnt have any pics of my family if it werent for you.

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

WOW...I hadn't been checking peoples blogs (partly because I lost all my contacts on the side) and now I see I didn't miss a thing on yours! POST GIrl! :)

Anonymous said...

Found ya...FINALLY! No wonder it took you long enough to create your own blog - you went ALL out sista'!!!! Love it....

Cedar said...

My cheeks are still sore from laughing so hard. You guys are hillarious. Kim is so fun to be around and shes lucky to have such great frineds! Are you a Rascal Flatts fan too?? I would LOVE a girls night!!

Anonymous said...

Ashley does that to me all the time, my camera disapears, and I have pictures of strange things on my camera! Like you I travel with it everywhere just in case. Great prank, and cheer up, cuz payback is a bee-ach!

Sassy said...

What A BLAST!!! You guys have sooooo much fun...
I really wish I lived out in Yon-da-hay with ya'all, because it just looks fun!!!!
Cute blog! ♥'s Kayola

stephanie said...

you guys look like you have way too much fun!!! you are all fun people so i bet you have a BLAST when you go out ☺

GoatesGirl said...

Bust a gut! Love you girls...

Fernandez Family said...

Hey Cathy I found you now I can stalk you! Sounds like you guys are having way too much fun. My address is traciandjosefernandez.blogspot.com I know its way too long.

Anonymous said...

Cathy:
Where were you today?? Did you stand us up??? We called and no answer....

Dave and Loralee said...

k-so I'm just catching up...you are SO good at posting stuff! And you have fun stuff to post!
I just have to comment on your pinewood derby thing. We DID have an elders quorum pinewood derby--no restrictions on ANYTHING--and it was HILARIOUS! These guys were awesome...and it didn't help that the dental students had access to the stuff used to make silver fillings...you can guess where this is going :) You should totally suggest it-it was a HIT!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! OS fun to peek in at old friends' lives! Afton

Melody Williamson said...

Yep, they are stilllllll sooooo funny! Helloooo?!!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

Earth to Cathy... Hello? Anybody home? Just reaching out to say I love you! Call me, I need a slurpee.

Jenn Toon said...

Just had to say hi! Don't know if you'll remember me - it's been a LONG time. You look great and very happy!!
Found you through Kim Skinner's page.