
Here is to another great year! I am not one to make resolutions, but am just gonna be more aware of what I am trying to achieve as far as goals for myself and for my family. I have learned that as I get older, I realize that I am wanting more for the "simple things" in life............heathy family, happy husband, good relationships with my family, great friends, and the blessings that living the gospel will bring me. Is is not the monetary things that I seek, even though they are sort of a catch 22. You can't live with all of them, but you also cannot live without the darn stuff. I find that the more I strive to attain the "simple things", the easier life is for me. As the kids get older and life gets more and more crazy, trying to remember what it is that really makes me happy seems further and further from my reach. I am focusing on making my life more "simple" this year. Comfort, Joy, and Peace will be my greatest reward if I can keep my goal in mind. Here is to 2008............
This picture is from last night at Kris's parents house. We have celebrated Christmas on New Years Eve with them for a long time. It was fun to see everyone, do lots of laughing and visiting, and just let the kids have a fun time playing with all their cousins.
2 comments:
Cute Family pic! Lookin' good! Glad to see you're all doing well. Keep sane. :)
Love, Debbie
Cute picture, and love the cute paper. Glad to see your not totally inept! :)
Post a Comment