Friday, January 4, 2008

Hermansens=more girls to play with!

The Hermansen Family moved in across the street and down two houses from us. They have been in the ward a few years, but lived over in the other four streets of our ward. (our ward is just eight little streets, four behind the school, and four to the side of the school.......with a TON of young LDS families!!) Lolly has been on cloud nine having more girls her age to play with. Their Grandma was staying with them while their parents were on a cruise, and she did all their hair in braids. The three of them had to come over and show me, and of course I grab the camera. They were so willing to pose for me and show off their "hairdo's".

This is what I found when I opened the door. Camry, Lolly, and Halli

Paul Mitchell......eat your heart out!

That is soooome do! And a really nice Grandma for taking the time to make these girls feel cute!

My crazy Lolly! She shines when she feels pretty, and I love seeing it in her big blue eyes! The freckles are just a bonus!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! IT's so good to see what your family is up to! Please call us...I need a girls night out. I could come out there...

Love, Adrienne

Anonymous said...

I love the braids and how great are the BFF's for Lolly!