Lolly came home from school sportin' these "cool specks" that she had made today because it was the 100th day of school. She knows the routine, and I got a picture, and Cara was standing there patiently awaiting her turn to get her picture taken. WHAT HAVE I DONE TO MY KIDS?? I wouldn't have it any other way. These pictures are priceless to me and they will be able to see how much their mother loved them by documenting their "every breath" as Aaron puts it. My mother was the same way with pictures, and I hated always taking pictures, but am grateful for them now. Like I said, welcome to my life.........through the lens of my camera!

Aren't those so cute?

Has to be and do everything "just like Lolly"

What is that look for? They are NOT your glasses and you are NOT ruining them! Lolly will be sad!
1 comment:
What a great idea for the 100th day. Don't worry about taking to many pictures. It's your god given rite in the digital age to document every breath! By the time they are old enough to have kids, it will all be virtual photos, huh! (and besides your not the only one, my nephew's first words were: Cheese!)
Post a Comment