Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Hope you enjoy the ride........

Yep! It is true! I FINALLY GOT MY BLOG UP AND RUNNING!! (only after months of nagging and a few failed tries at creating the dang thing) But, needless to say, it is up and going! I am just warning all of you, this is no ordinary blog. You forget who is the author. ME!! And if you are someone who really knows me, you KNOW that I am not your ordinary person. I am known to carry my 5th child (my camera) with me at ALL TIMES! So, with that being said, WELCOME to the daily happenings that I record with my 5th child. (that is a warning telling all of you that there will be LOTS and LOTS of pictures! They make the person that I am.) This will be a place of therapy for me, to unleash the good, bad, sad, happy, ugly, and downright funny that happens in my life. It is also a place to for my family to see what really happens (from a mothers view) in my families life. Hope you enjoy the ride as much as I am...........

4 comments:

Kim Skinner said...

WELCOME to the addicting world of blogging. Now we can stalk you! :) Cute blog, by the way.

Melissa Gardner said...

good job, i am offically the only one without one now.. so cute.. love the family pic.

Nanci said...

Wow, you are a very motivated blogger!!! Can't wait to see more pictures.

Anonymous said...

Ok STUPID!!! I'm posting a comment on your STUPID blog. I mean come on, I've been blogging for like 2 years and you've been blogging for like 2 weeks, and your all over my butt for not making any comments. Forgive me for having a LIFE!!! Who do you think you are, the blog mafia boss or something??

Ok. I'm done now. LOVE you! :)