The twins came over to play again today. It seems like we are seeing them lots lately. We will take whatever we can get of them because sometimes it is weeks when we don't even see them at all. Of course the main item of play was the trampowaleen. Oh, and Leah did not let go of her "princess Fiona" the whole time. She got that ratty doll from a neighbor. It was their doll but Leah absolutely LOVED it and so they gave it to her. I tease her constantly about it. I am bad, I know, but she is sooo funny when I tease her. Emma obviously didn't want her hair done today! She is hillarious some times.

Leah and "princess Fiona". Love the cock-eyed piggy tails!

Emma and Cara's Disney Princess boom box that is soooo annoying, and of course they all fight over the dang thing! Don't you just love the "do" she is sportin'?

Cara with a matching Emma "do". Total rats! She must have snaked the radio from Emma.

Leah and Emma
No comments:
Post a Comment