Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Pigtails.....FINALLY!

Yes, I know that my daughter has NO HAIR!! She can blame her mother for that one, and I can blame my mother, and she can blame hers, etc etc etc! We did not stand in the hair line in heaven! We waited far too long in the fair skin line! Having never cut Cara's hair except her bangs ONCE it was a glorious day today when I was able to let her have cute piggy tails! I absolutely LOVE it when I see a little girls with piggy tails! I almost forgot to document this glorious occasion until I got her in the shower after coming home from painting with the twins. I would do this to her hair everyday if I didn't think it would break all of her fine thin hair off. I LOVE IT!!

Definately the naughty look! The red paint on her chin is proof!

I just LOVE those big blue eyes.

Aren't little kids profiles so cute? She is checkin' out all the paint she got on herself and singin' herself a little song. She is always singin'......just like her momma.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kayte was just like that! I was so excited when she finally could do pig tails and then she cut her hair. I'm mean it turned into a pixie cut do fix it. So sad!!!