Sunday, January 20, 2008

Girls Night Out

I got a call when I was at Skateland with the family. It was my favorite girls.....the "spice girls"! They were heading to the movies and then to Kim's house to do a Valentine craft. Kris was such a sweetie and let me leave the "family activity" and head off to meet up with the girls. We saw 27 Dresses. It was such a fun girlie movie! Then we headed home to change into jammies and go over to Kim's. We made scrapbook wall hangings for Valentines Day, and boy were they CUTE!! Thanks girls for the fun evening, and Kim for letting us destroy your table!

Molly, Kim and Kris you are sooo cute!

Check out Melissa, Molly and Kris.....they have TOOLS! Watch out Toolbelt Diva!

Me and Melissa obvioisly having WAY TOO MUCH FUN! I guess at 2:30 in the morning the brain gets kinda goofy!

Eat your heart out MARTHA STEWART!! She ain't got nothin' on us! We just have to get the ribbon to tie them all together.....Adorable!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Freak! When are you going to invite me to girls night?? I love that you change into your jammie's first. Kris is a keeper if he lets you stay out all night in your PJ's ! The wall hangings are so cute, I do think Martha's a little worried!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

Thanks for inviting me butthead.