Friday, March 21, 2008

O.C.D.

My dear sweet Cara has a little obsession.......BANDAIDS!!! Not a single one of my other children has even cared about them. Lolly occasionally would need one here and there, but the boys....never. Along comes Cara and the same boxes of bandaids that I have had for years...GONE! I buy more...GONE! She was hillarious today. I was off doing something when she found me and turned around and told me to look at her back. I could see the little red spot. It looked like she has brushed up against something, nothing major, just a little red spot. I kissed it better and she looked at me funny, and off she went. Not even five minutes later, she comes and finds me again, turns around, and shows me her back again. She was so proud of herself. I laughed my head off after I saw what she did. She is hillarious! The HUGE bandaid she had managed to put on her back was not even close to the red spot. She did a good job at putting it on though. I had to compose myself because she was getting upset that I was laughing at her. I told her I was so proud of her and we needed a picture of it. She was all over that! I am sooo glad that she is my little buddy all day long while the kids are at school. She entertains me and I love her to pieces!

She held so still for me, which she usually doesn't when I want a picture
Photobucket

She was giggling cuz she thought she was so big doing it all by herself (again notice the self haircut job)
Photobucket

Look at the grin on her face.....NAUGHTY but so proud! (and the no hair on her right side! gone are the curls forever!!)
Photobucket

Not even close to the "little red spot"....HILLARIOUS!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

Thats sweet....send her my way - we have bandaids that are from the early 90's probably!