It is a tradition for the kids to get new Easter outfits, as I am sure it is for many. I still love dressing the boys alike and the girls alike. It is becoming harder for me to do so, and Lolly is not liking it anymore. The boys have never cared though. I keep begging her to do so telling her that I can hardly find outfits to match her to Cara anymore so to just enjoy it to make her mother happy, and she begrudgingly wears it. I know she secretly still likes it...at least that is what I keep telling myself. I was really upset at how sunny and bright it was outside because the kids were whining that the sun was hurting their eyes. My pictures turned out really disappointing and I didn't even see that the shadows were on them all spotted. We were in such a hurry to get to church on time, but I guess I got a picture to remember the memory huh?
I still think I have the most beautiful kids despite my photography skill that morning. I loved the girls dresses that I found this year. I will have to get better pictures of them in them so you can see how cute they are.

Cara was holding one of her many babies behind her back. Down by her shoe is its bonnet that dropped. I had no clue till we got to church and she is holding a baby....she is a stinker!

Okay, I was trying to get the pics to not look so spotted so I was playing around in Photoshop with them. This is one I tried in sort of a sepia tone

Here is how the black and white turned out. They are a little better than the color I think. If I had just noticed those DARN SHADOWS!!
1 comment:
Your family is ADORABLE Cathi! I can't wait to live by you guys :)
Post a Comment