This was the first time Cara got bubble tape.....I am not sure if that was such a good idea. She always wants gum when the other kids get some......she was soooo excited to get her own!

Isn't Lolly the cutest thing ever? Even if she still looks like she is half asleep?

Grant doesn't waste time when it comes to "the goods". He knows the routine of sorting out your candy so mom can put it in your own baggie. That way the grass gets thrown away ASAP becuase I loathe finding the stuff for days around the house!

I got a carrot! Ty really does LOVE carrots, so I just had to get the silly carrot eggs just for him.

Cara wasted no time at all devouring her candy. I knew the laffy taffy was a big hit with her.....she LOVES the stuff!

Lolly thought the little chick eggs were so darn cute...just like her!

What? I cannot eat it all RIGHT NOW, in ONE SITTING? That is the reason why I only put a little bit of candy in their baskets, becuase they will eat however much I give them RIGHT THEN. So mother got smart and only puts a tiny bit in the baskets, and then the rest goes in the candy jar on the counter to be dispursed sparingly, or eaten by the parents at will!

None of my kids like jelly beans. I thought I would "try again" with them and so I bought the lifesaver and jolly rancher kind to see if they would like them. Kris and I don't like them either, so it wouldn't break our hearts if we never had to buy them ever again. Ty was a trouper and tried them out first.....and he said that they "were not so bad" but that he would not eat a lot of them. Verdict: Driggs family + jelly beans = NOT HAPPENING!
No comments:
Post a Comment