Saturday, March 22, 2008

Where's Cara?

After the LONG fun day at Grandpa and Grandma Driggs, the kids were so tired. We came home, had showers, said prayers, and tucked them all in bed. After a bit, I checked on all of them so I could get to work on "the baskets". Cara was not in her bed and no where to be found. I was in on the computer, so didn't even know she had gotten out of bed. I paniced a bit until i saw this....
Photobucket

I had left a pile of laundry that I had just taken out of the dryer on the couch and then went to check something on the computer. She always crawls into the warm clothes, only this time she snuggled right in and fell asleep
Photobucket

She was tucked down good in between the clothes and sofa. I love her to death.....she is such a snugglebug just like me!
Photobucket

Will someone come and fold and put away my laundry? I am really really tired.....

1 comment:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Cathy, this is such a funny entry...I'm so glad you captured this memory.