Sunday, March 2, 2008

FINALLY...........

I cannot tell you how excited we were today......let alone the ENTIRE neighborhood, that we do not have to leave for church 45 minutes before it starts, and trek the LONG drive down Ironwood (the road of death) to the building north of Broadway. Can I hear a HALALUJAH?! Just having to drive right down the street to go to church was so wonderful! It took us less than a minute!! I just cannot even tell you how marvelous it was this morning. And we all were praising the fact that we were at the 8am time slot! NUTS HUH? Well after going at the 2:30 slot for the last two and a half years, even though we only had two and a half hour church, getting up early was a welcome thing. It was nice to get church over in the morning and then have the day to relax. We were especially excited about looking forward to our old routine of big sunday breakfasts after church. YUMMY!

No comments: