I guess that I just didn't ever think about it. I just always put some sort of polish on during the summer flip flops months. I have never thought that my feet were remotely pretty, but I did like that my toes all went down in shortness order, and didn't have the dreaded "second toe" syndrome. (when you have a long ol' second toe that is longer than your big toe) As a matter of fact, my OB called my toes "little sausages" all the time when I went in for my appts. What a nice compliment huh? NOT!! When we moved out here to good ol' Queen Crick, all the young girls got fancy shmancy thingies on thier toes throughout the summer. All my girlfriends got then too. I was seriously missin' out! So, for this past birthday, my sweet friend Melissa told me she would take me to get my first. All the other girls said they were in to come too. FUN! Well, my birthday is right before Thanksgiving, then Christmas, and then the past months have been crazy to say the least. It worked out today that some of us could go get one. I was in total heaven! I just thought that a pedicure was when they took off your old polish and put new on, and with the cute designs too. I was totally not up with what goes on in the pedi world. The fact that they rub your legs and feet alone was worth every minute of it! I could have ditched the polish for more of the rubbing. That is one of my favorite things.....to have my feet rubbed! This is definately not going to be the last one I ever experience.
Kris, Molly and Me gettin' "the treatment"

Clockwise from the top: Melissa's toes, Molly's toes, Kris's toes, and Cathy's toes.....Identical quadruplets!

my "snausage toes" that Cara keeps telling me "I like your pretty toes mom. Who did that to them?"
2 comments:
I got my first pedicure this summer, too, Cathy. You're right, the rub down and warm water felt SO good. I love your design. If I ever get another . . .
I love them. I absolutely love to get pedicures. It's quite relaxing, and it gives Chuck a break from rubbing my feet! Totally off topic, but my dad just moved out there and I think he may be in your ward. His name is Kim Rowley... are you in Jana Chapman's ward still? If you are he is in your ward... just thought I would share!
Post a Comment