Aunt Brookie came over yesterday and had a surprise for Lolly. She had a HUGE laundry basket full of scrapbooking stuff and miscelaneous craft things for her. She was in absolute HEAVEN!! She also brought a big tote of all sorts of hair bows that she had made for a lady when she worked at Micheals, and the lady never came and picked them up. She gave them to my girls. Lolly took every single one of them out and matched them up in pairs and was in awe that they were for her. I thought they were so cute! This morning Lolly woke up and matched her outfit to the hairbow she wanted to wear. I totally remember doing that when I was a little girl. The honors assembly is today and so she wanted to look especially cute for it. She told me exactly how she wanted me to do her hair. It was so funny, yet she was sooo excited. Cara is going to have to wait quite a few years before she ever gets to have these in her hair. That poor girl was blessed with her mothers hair genes.....thin, fine and none of it!! She is three and I have never cut her hair except her bangs....TWICE!! How pathetic huh? All you hair hogs stood in the hair line in Heaven and hogged it all up while I was standing in the white skin line. Man did I pick the wrong line!!
Timewarp back to the 80's huh? She loves them though!

She looks so cute! I love the freckles on her nose and across her cheeks.

She wanted a picture at every angle. Just look at the look on her face, she KNEW she looked "all that".
THIRTY sets of bows!!! The girls are in heaven!
3 comments:
Oh man, what a great surprise! I love her freckles, too.
Remember when Kara cut her own hair? Is that considered in the two cuts of her life?!
I love it! I'm a bow fanatic. When we went to Disneyland in Jan, I made bows to match my girls outfits... it was fun! Even more fun if someone just dropped them off for me! BTW... Lolly is adorable! Love the blue, blue eyes!
Well when your done making HAIRBOWS why dont you update your blog.
Post a Comment