I cannot believe that it is time to start another school year. It seriously seems like the kids got out of school just a couple of weeks ago. I guess technically it was only eight short weeks of summer vacation, and when we packed in all the fun that we did, it FLEW BY! I am sort of sad to see them leave again, off into the world of learning, by someone elses teachings. It makes me really evaluate what I have enstilled in their little minds so that they can defend themselves from the garbage that is going to entice them from all the classmates they will encounter this year. (feeling Mommy guilt I guess!) I did shed a tear when I closed the door behind them and it was just me and "my little buddy" (aka Cara) home for the day. I am thankful that I still have her to keep my company.

Ty 7th grade

Grant 5th grade

Laurel 3rd grade
No comments:
Post a Comment