Thursday, August 7, 2008

I REALLY POSTED!!

I just decided to actually post a few things for your reading pleasure. If you so want, read up till Feb 14th for all the new stuff, if not, you LOOSE! I will get another chunk of posts done soon since I took the thousands of pics off my camera yesterday (it was really a couple of thousand pics too!)

5 comments:

hawley crew said...

Oh my gosh, your kids are getting so big. Where did all the time go. I found your blog on traci's. Ive told her to update, she acts like shes bussy or something!HAHA I told her its sad I Have pictures of Bella on mine, and she dosen't. It will be so fun to keep up on you and your fam, caus I dont get to see you much.

Trevor said...

Hey LOVE THE PAGE!!
it makes your family so sexy! hahaha!! =)
I wish my family did sumthen like this! ok cool! pEACE YO!
add more things about the entire family! mostly on are side thow.. hahahaahah ^ ^

Trevor said...

Dang Grant and Ty are AWESOME! i cant wait to go to there FOOTBALL games in High School!! =D
cant wait hope they KICK A** lol!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I love your reading your comical posts too! BUT we CAN hang out if we just put our heads together:)

Unknown said...

I can never see your pictures! All it says is photobucket. I feel I am missing out.... :-(