
top: Molly, Tiffany, Kim, Cathy, and Melissa
bottom: Krissy, Emily, Tresure, Bri, and Heather
Bunko tonight was just what I needed!! Krissy hosted and her house looked AWESOME! I was not really in the mood to go, but sooo glad I ended up going. I really needed the fun and laughs. As always there was some sort of a food fight (only with candy tonight) and as always there was good food and dessert. Since it was the day before Valentines Day, we all opted to bring "valentines" to each other. It was fun, and I was WAY OUTDONE by the rest of the girls. I sort of threw mine together last minute because I hadn't really planned on going. Simple, but I got some done.

Reeses + pink flower = words of LOVE from Cathy

on bottom- Rachelle, Melody, Melissa, Kim, Sherylene, Mine; Tresure and Bri in middle white envelope; on top- Molly, Andi, Krissy, and Emily
They were all SOOOO DARN CUTE and the treats were YUMMY!!

The absolute VERY BEST PART EVER EVER was the AFTERPARTY!! The normal "late-nighters, aka Sonic girls" hung around chattin' away. The kareoke machine was fired up and the night was turned up twenty notches. Bri did most of the DJing and singing and everyone else held down the dance floor. Krissy's poor husband and kids thought we were all crazy chicks cuz the walls and booties were shakin' and the laughs never stopped. WE HAD SOOOO MUCH FUN!!! You better watch out, you may see us on the next season of American Idol or So You Think You Can Dance!! Some serious energy and laughs were released into the wee hours. I don't think I had laughed that hard in quite a while. I truely am so blessed to have such an amazing group of girls to hang with. We are all in the same season of life, get along really well, have the same sense of humor, know how to have a GREAT TIME, and can turn to each other for ANYTHING!! (needed grocery items, a shoulder to cry on, an ear to fill with frustration, personal triumphs and defeats, companions for "lunch dates", aerobic class laughs, PTO board buddies, and way too many more to list.....but the VERY BEST THING EVER.......we all share the same desire when the sun goes down......late night runs together to SONIC!!!! That poor Sonic I know wants to turn off their lights and shut down when they see all of us load out of the car and plop down for an evening of Route 44's and laughing!!
Kim, Bri, Treasure, Melissa and Molly doin some line dancin'

Heather, Tiffany and Krissy takin to the mics for some serious singin

Emily and Tiffany aka "singin soul sisters"

Kim and Krissy got in the groove while they were doin the dishes. ROCK ON you ALFREDO WOMEN!

Tresure and Bri serrenaded us to some serious versions of "The Gambler". Kenny ain't got nothin on them!

its the "Circle of Love"........and it move us all.......through despair and hope...(I will stop singing now)

Then we played the "what would you look like with Bri's short hair?" game. Some serious laughs took place

Tresure, Bri and Heather all sporting a "Bri-Do"....HILLARIOUS!!

Krissy then got the "salon hair" makeover by Emily and Bri

Eat your heart out Paul Mitchell!!

When everyone was headed home around midnight, me, Krissy, Heather, and Melissa stayed and did a teacher valentine gift Molly had planned to do with all of us. She is the craftiest chick around. We call her "Mexican Martha". My kids loved taking them to their teacher.
I had the kids sign their names on the tag and write a note to their teacher on the other side. They were so stinkin' cute!!

Do you see the hidden treat? Yep, a York peppermint patty in there.....adorable huh

LOVE LOVE LOVE these girls!!

Reeses + pink flower = words of LOVE from Cathy

on bottom- Rachelle, Melody, Melissa, Kim, Sherylene, Mine; Tresure and Bri in middle white envelope; on top- Molly, Andi, Krissy, and Emily
They were all SOOOO DARN CUTE and the treats were YUMMY!!

The absolute VERY BEST PART EVER EVER was the AFTERPARTY!! The normal "late-nighters, aka Sonic girls" hung around chattin' away. The kareoke machine was fired up and the night was turned up twenty notches. Bri did most of the DJing and singing and everyone else held down the dance floor. Krissy's poor husband and kids thought we were all crazy chicks cuz the walls and booties were shakin' and the laughs never stopped. WE HAD SOOOO MUCH FUN!!! You better watch out, you may see us on the next season of American Idol or So You Think You Can Dance!! Some serious energy and laughs were released into the wee hours. I don't think I had laughed that hard in quite a while. I truely am so blessed to have such an amazing group of girls to hang with. We are all in the same season of life, get along really well, have the same sense of humor, know how to have a GREAT TIME, and can turn to each other for ANYTHING!! (needed grocery items, a shoulder to cry on, an ear to fill with frustration, personal triumphs and defeats, companions for "lunch dates", aerobic class laughs, PTO board buddies, and way too many more to list.....but the VERY BEST THING EVER.......we all share the same desire when the sun goes down......late night runs together to SONIC!!!! That poor Sonic I know wants to turn off their lights and shut down when they see all of us load out of the car and plop down for an evening of Route 44's and laughing!!
Kim, Bri, Treasure, Melissa and Molly doin some line dancin'

Heather, Tiffany and Krissy takin to the mics for some serious singin

Emily and Tiffany aka "singin soul sisters"

Kim and Krissy got in the groove while they were doin the dishes. ROCK ON you ALFREDO WOMEN!

Tresure and Bri serrenaded us to some serious versions of "The Gambler". Kenny ain't got nothin on them!

its the "Circle of Love"........and it move us all.......through despair and hope...(I will stop singing now)

Then we played the "what would you look like with Bri's short hair?" game. Some serious laughs took place

Tresure, Bri and Heather all sporting a "Bri-Do"....HILLARIOUS!!

Krissy then got the "salon hair" makeover by Emily and Bri

Eat your heart out Paul Mitchell!!

When everyone was headed home around midnight, me, Krissy, Heather, and Melissa stayed and did a teacher valentine gift Molly had planned to do with all of us. She is the craftiest chick around. We call her "Mexican Martha". My kids loved taking them to their teacher.
I had the kids sign their names on the tag and write a note to their teacher on the other side. They were so stinkin' cute!!

Do you see the hidden treat? Yep, a York peppermint patty in there.....adorable huh

LOVE LOVE LOVE these girls!!
3 comments:
WHOAH mama!!! I had to take some good quality time to get caught up with your recent posts! Welcome back - and YES, call us to plan a Jessica & Adam gathering! We are in...
you are so funny. i am glad to see you posting again. a night we all never forget.. i love these pics. so much fun and craziness. we do have alot of fun together. what would i do without you crazy girls and sonic nights.
I love it!!! That was the best night ever, ever, ever.
Post a Comment