Thursday, February 14, 2008

Cinderellie Cinderellie night and day it's Cinderellie....

I headed over to Grannys house to have lunch with Mom for her birthday. We walked in and Cara runs right over to the twins and gives them big hugs, like always. They were not very responsive because they were otherwise engaged in "Cinderella mode" aka sweeping Grannys floor.

Leah showing me how to work the broom
Photobucket

Leah sweepin' away
Photobucket

Cara coming to try and get in on the action
Photobucket

Leah was so diligent and so determined to get every little crumb
Photobucket

Cara was really trying to help her out and she was not liking that one bit
Photobucket

Cara, Emma, and Leah. Leah is clearly getting ticked that she has helpers, when she was doing a fine job all by her lonesome
Photobucket

I caught their attention with bribery of a cookie so that they would not start to fight over the broom. You know they are all thinking they are going to win and not have to share the ONE broom. Who knew? I am gonna invest in brooms from now on.
Photobucket

Someone was behind me holding up the cookies for them to "see" that they really would be rewarded for not fighting and having to share the broom. They really do play well together and love having each other as little friends. I just think that they are so darn cute!
Photobucket

No comments: