Saturday, February 9, 2008

"Man time"

Kris took the boys, along with Kirk and his boys, and Matt and his boy, out to the San Tans for a little "Man Time" overnight campout thingie. I am always happy for both parties involved because then I get to spend time with Lolly and Cara doing fun girlie things, and Kris and Ty and Grant get to do the boy thing. Me and the girls just grabbed something to eat and went in and watched movies till we fell asleep, and of course all snuggled in my big bed.....without anyone to wake us up in the morning. The boys came home with stories of fires, guns and hikes. I don't know wether I like hearing of all that goes on when you don't have a female to offset the "trouble" a bunch of men get into. All said, they all came home safe, stinky, and tired.............and both parties had a great time! Thanks for the pics Matt and Kirk.

sunset over the San Tans
Photobucket
Photobucket

Grant, Cade, Wyatt, Coda, and Ty looking for "wild beasts in the night"
Photobucket

Kris and Kirk playing on their blackberrys....probably looking at some sort of sports game score.....hillarious!
Photobucket

before the sun came up over the San Tans
Photobucket

Matt and Kris chattin around the morning fire
Photobucket
Photobucket

boys and their toys
Photobucket

Kirk heading to set the targets, and at least they are not shootin' at cactus or creatures!
Photobucket

Ready...Aim....FIRE!!
Photobucket

I think the Arizona desert is so beautiful
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: